I you haven’t bought wine from Martha Stewart (America’s Favorite Convicted Felon) then you can get $30 right now by using this link.
What is nice is AmEx will often do periodic deals like this:
- Spend $75 or more, get $25 back
- Spend $75+, get 2,500 Membership Rewards® Points
- Spend $60+, get 2,000 Membership Rewards® Points
- Spend $60 or more, get $20 back
- Spend $100 or more, get $20 back. Up to 3x
- Spend $100+, get 2,000 Membership Rewards Points. Up to 3x
Hopefully you can get the $30 deal and then hit one of the AmEx offers when they come around again, Here is the fine print:
Minimum purchase of $50 required to redeem. May not be applied toward tax, shipping or a prior purchase. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and receive alcohol. This promotion is non-transferable, has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. One-time use only. Any portion of the $30 not redeemed on first use will be forfeited. May only be used at www.marthastewartwine.com. For product returns, only the amount paid in excess of $30, excluding shipping, will be eligible for store credit or refund. All orders are reviewed, accepted and fulfilled by licensed retail entities in the industry. Void where prohibited by law.