I done did it now, I just opened 4 cards in the last two months and I might not be able to organically spend my way out of this hole. I might need to turn to the good old plastiq trick or even the metal bullion churn.
Here is what I need to hit:
- Chase Hyatt Card (Mom’s Account Due to 5/24)
- Opened 20 March 2019: $5280.22 of $6,000 spent
- 50K Hyatt for $6,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening
- Referral Link Here
- Citi Prestige
- Opened 05 April 2019: $1,925.86 of $4,000 spent
- 50K TY for $4,000 total on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Citi AAdvantage Select Platinum
- Opened 05 April 2019: $0.00 of $3,000 spent
- 75K AAdvantage for $3k in 90 days
- AmEx Hilton Honors
- Opened 14 April 2019: $0.00 of $1,000 spent
- 100,000 Hilton Honors for $1k in 90 days
- Referral Link Here
So I need to spend $6,793.92 in the next 3 months. My plan is to start up my plastiq referrals again. Please go here: http://www.plastiq.com/ and use my code: 674873 to open an account. You will earn $500 Fee Free dollars to charge to a card, and I will earn $1,000 in fee free payments. I will then use this pay off my kid’s monthly day care using a credit card.
The next level of Manufactured spending is to buy rare earth metals here. I did the same thing with Gold Coins back in the day, but almost lost my shirt. I intend to buy then sell these bars of American Buffalo bars that contain 1/4 troy ounce of 0.999 niobium. With the trade war with China set to escalate this summer, and China controlling 85% of niobium interests Brazil, I plan on this strategic metal to go up in value. What do I know, since I lost 90% on bitcoin?
This place also buys back junk silver and gold coins:
I acquired some silver coins when I was doing the Bridgeview Bank 5% pennywise savings account. Which is now shut down to new members.
I am not sure on the process on selling back to Amagimetals, but in my last churn I was able to sell to BGASC.com without a problem. They require minimum amount of coins before they will consider buying back. In my case I had to sell back 5 Krugerrands at one time.
I don’t have $100 in junk silver yet, but I could buy the quantity I need from Amagimetals or BGASC on a card. Then wait for silver to go up, and then mix in my collection and sell to BGASC.com for a sweet check.
Any other MSing tips out there?