100k Hilton for $3k (ascend) & $4k(aspire) spend

I was wrong! The ascend bonus was slightly better with 15k more points! Use the link here to apply.

The real money is the aspire with The same bonus with $4k spend. Remember this card gives you $250 as well as diamond status!

10 thoughts on “100k Hilton for $3k (ascend) & $4k(aspire) spend

1. Dan says:

The Hilton aspire application has gone live. I was just approved and immediately submitted my SCRA request. I think they even approved me without a hard inquiry (similar to the last several charge cards I’ve applied for). I’m not seeing a way to get a referral link yet, so going to wait until that opens up before having my wife apply. Really an awesome card for military with waived annual fee… diamond status, $250 airline credit, and free weekend night every year

Congrats on the approval! My O-6 friend just got put into pending for his application for both the Aspire and the Ascend because he had placed a hold on his credit due to the various leaks. I called in to see if there was an upgrade offer, but I instead got bamboozed by the CSR that convinced me that the 5 Credit Card rule was no longer true. She said there was no bonus for the upgrade, but I would get the 100k for a new account and her supervisor said the 5 card rule was no longer true. I explained to her my situation about having 5 cards and I was denied before for a 6th, and she said just to apply anyways since they don’t enforce that any more. Of course since I got 5 cards, I was also placed into pending! Don’t get suckered in! Make sure you are at 4 cards before applying! Now I got to wait for them to call me to sort this whole thing out. I might just close my Surpass/Ascend since it serves no purpose when I have an aspire!

• Dave says:

Hmmm, I’m at 5 cards now, do you think I should call and apply over the phone if they are so sure that’s not a thing anymore? Do they let you apply over the phone?

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO APPLY for a 6th card, even over the phone. It will go into pending. Plus, don’t ya’ want to use one of our referral links? 🙂

• Dave says:

I use your links whenever I can but I don’t think you have one for the aspire yet? Plus, is pending all that’s bad?

• Dave says:

I use your links whenever I can but I don’t think you have one for the aspire yet? Plus, is pending all that bad?

No link yet for aspire, but winning to host if some one has one!

2. uiucderp2011 says:

Pending is not bad, more of an ego bruise! I called the reconsidering line but they said wait, so it delays the whole process really. They did confirm there is a hard limit at 5 credit cards including busisness Cards! No limit on charge.

3. Andrew says:

I requested my card number after applying…there was a glitch so amex said they would give me a $60 statement credit!